Jenniffer Duran-West's Fundraiser
Help me make a difference for infants & families this National Breastfeeding Month!
Donate to my BreastfeedLA campaign today!
A supporter of Jenniffer Duran-West
I donated in support of this campaign.
$50 towards $500
Join me in supporting real change in the lactation story of families in Los Angeles and beyond.
Your generous donation supports the dynamic work of BreastfeedLA's comprehensive education program:
- Lactation education scholarships
- Since 2018, BreastfeedLA has given out over 150 scholarships to BIPOC students and graduated over 800 students overall! Let's break down barriers and diversify lactation.
Clinical placements and support for lactation students in 26 sites across California!
- Our lactation students are logging learning hours, building relationships, and serving communities at facilities like Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital, Emanate Health, and Henry Mayo in Southern California and Stanford ValleyCare and San Francisco General Hospital in Northern California.
Free, culturally-centered breast/chestfeeding support groups
- BreastfeedLA proudly co-sponsors Baby Cafes with New Familia, Dede Diner, and African American Infant & Maternal Mortality (AAIMM) – these groups offer families robust services including culturally-affirming spaces, ongoing personalized support, an electronic health record system, all while supplying unique and invaluable learning opportunities for student facilitators.
Continuing education to 1,500+ healthcare professionals every year
- Help us continue to offer free webinar opportunities to our community like "Black Women Breastfeed Too: Past, Present, and Future" (Feb '22) and "Supporting Lactation During Incarceration" (Oct '21), both with several hundred registrants!